Duration: 2 yrs – Post MBBS & 1 yr – Post MD /DNB (Gen – Medicine )* (Full Time Regular Course)
A candidate must possess MBBS degree from any of the recognized university approved by Medical Council of India (The duration of the course is 1 yr for those with MD/ DNB in Internal Medicine. Candidates having MD degree in other specialties will have to do the course over 2 years)
Number of seats: 2 seats per year for every eligible teacher
Selection of Candidates: Selection for the Certificate course is through a performance evaluation by Theory test for 90 marks (90 minutes duration). WHICH WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLINE ON ALL ACCREDITED CENTRES? The result will be displayed WITHIN 3 days on the Web site of JNU and RSSDI. No individual communication will be sent. A maximum of 90 marks will be scored for this assessment. Those who have scored at least 50%, will be finally considered based on their merit.
NOTE: Selection can also be based on just an Interview if less number of candidates apply.
Post MD (Internal Medicine) will be given preference.
- Theory Classes
- Case-work- OPD/IPD
- Community work
- Journal club, seminars and difficult case discussion
- Research Project
- Administrative and Record keeping
Scheme of Examination:
- Theory exam
- Clinical case exam
- Viva voce
FEES FOR APPLICATION FORM: RS 1000/-
- Rs 30000 (for post MD/DNB (internal medicine), 1 year program)
- Rs 50000 (for post MBBS, MD in other branches, 2 years program)
Last date of submission of application form- 31st December 2019
1) Online examination- 7th Jan. 2020
2) Declaration of exam result- 10th Jan. 2020
3) Last date of Payment of Course Fees- 15th Jan 2020
4) Commencement of Course- 16th Jan 2020