DR. (PROF) AKHIL SAXENA
MS. (General Surgery), Minimal Access Surgeon
FIAGES, FMAS, FLHS, FAIS, Fellowship IMA AMS
Dip. Gynae Endoscopy (Germany)
Dip. Urology (France), Dip. Cosmetic Gynaecology-American Aesthetic Association, Dip. Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Embryology (Germany)
- HOD/Chief Consultant Surgeon (Minimal Access Surgery)
- Director, Saxena Multispecialty Hospital, Sonepat, Delhi/NCR.
- Director, Orange Klinic, New Delhi
- President-MAPSA- Minimally Invasive Pelvic Surgeons Association (INDIA)
- Course Director of Training Program of Minimal Access Surgery, Gynecology, and Urology, running a FOGSI recognized training centre in the name of SHIMIST (Saxena Hospital Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery Training) for Basic, Advanced Endo Gynae and Colposcopy training.
- Course Director of IAGE four week fellowship Training for Gynaecological Endoscopy with effect from 8thDecember, 2018
- Course Director of the Diploma in Gynecological Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy & Urogynecology recognized by UKSH-UNIVERSITATSKLINIKUM SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN GERMANY
- Course Director of the Diploma in Urogynecology recognized by UKSH (UNIVERSITATSKLINIKUM SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN GERMANY)
- B.B.S. from M.L.N. Medical College Allahabad in 1988, and Masters in Surgery from the same college in 1992.
- Diploma in Gynae Endoscopic Surgery from University of Kiel, Germany.
- Diploma in Laparoscopic & Robotic Urology from University of Strasbourg, France.
- Diploma in Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Embryology from International school of Medicine Kiel-German.
He has been awarded various fellowships – FIAGES, FMAS, FLHS, FAIS and recently he was awarded a fellow of the IMA Academy of Medical Specialities in General surgery. He was awarded- IMA honorary Professor Position in February, 2018.
Regularly involved in various academic activities and has attended and conducted many conferences and workshops including many hands on training courses.
Centre of excellence for providing training to Practicing Gynaecologists, Consultants and Post Graduates. We have done total number of 24 FOGSI recognized training programs with a total of 105 candidates trained at our hospital. We have conducted various other academic/ operative workshops and training programs in Hysteroscopy, Gynae. Endoscopy and Urogynae & trained about 1200 national and international candidates.
We have conducted workshops in Endo Gynae at various places — Sonipat, Lucknow, Ambala, Sharda Medical College GTR Noida, Ludhiana, Rampur, Aligarh, Guwahati, Varansi, Allahabad, Rewari, Harsh Hospital Allahabad, SRN Medical College-Allahabad, Kamla Nehru Hospital-Allahabad, Mullana Azad Medical College-New Delhi, Jaipur Doorbeen Hospital, Garg Hospital-Gorakhpur, Tinsukia (Assam), IGIMS-Patna and Nepal etc. (Total Workshops-70) and trained almost 1500 candidates.
Member of many societies including USI, SIU, ASI, IUGA, SELSI, AMASI, IHS, DGES, URPSSI, IAGES, FIAGES, ISAR, ISCCM, URPSSI, IMA, IMA NSSS, ASPIRE, PCOS and Pioneers Circle by J&J for MIPH.
- Received Six Sigma Award-2017 for Best upcoming Minimal Access Surgeon & Trainer of the Year-2017
- Received Best paper presentation for his paper Lap. Sacropexy V/s Pectopexy in UPCOG-2017.
- Received second prize in free paper presentation for his paper Role of Mini laparoscopy in TLH in Urban Population in ENDOGYN-2015
- Received award by Health Minister (Mr. J.P. Nadda) in 2014 for Outstanding work in Medical field
Paper presented in many national and international conferences.
- Presented paper in CIE-2018 Meeting Amsterdam-The Netherlands
- Presented paper in RCOG-Singapore
- Video presentation in 2 topics at 11th Annual Congress-EUGA-2018 Milan
- Publication in British Journal of obstetrics and Gynaecology
- More than 25 paper presented in many national and local conferences
- More than 15 Video presented in many national or international conferences
Operating faculty in Single theme, single faculty operative Workshops-
- Laparoscopic Repair for prolapse in Jaipur
- Laparoscopic Hernia workshop-Tinsukia (Assam)
- Fertility Enhancing Surgeries- Gorakhpur
- Laparoscopic myomectomies-Gorakhpur
- Fertility Enhancing MAS-IHR- Guwahati
- Haryana Endofest-2016-Gynae Update-Sonepat
- Hernia Haemorrhoid Update-2018-Sonepat
- Haryana Endofest-2018-Live operative workshop-Sonepat
|Main List of Publications (Video presentation /Paper presentation/ Journal Publications|
|Sr. No.||Date & Year||Name Of Journal/ Conference||Topic||Paper Presentation/Video Presentation/ Publication|
|1||25-10-2018 to 27-10-2018||11th Annual Congress-EUGA-2018 Milan||Prospective Randomized Trial of Laparoscopic Sacrocolpopexy with Laparoscopic Pectopexy (Post Operative Results & Short Term Followup)||Video Presentation|
|2||25-10-2018 to 27-10-2018||11th Annual Congress-EUGA-2018 Milan||“10 Years Audit of Transobturator Sling Surgery for Stress Urinary Incontinence in A Major Multispeciality Hospital in Sonepat India”||Poster Presentation|
|3||17-06-2018 to 19-06-2018||8th International meeting Challenges in Endourology- Amsterdam-The Netherlands (CIE-2018 Meeting)||Prospective randomized trial of laparoscopic sacrocolpocervicopexy with laparoscopic pectopexy- postoperative results and short term follow up||Video Presentation|
|4||21-03-2018 to 25-03-2018||RCOG-2018, Singapore||Prospective Randomized Trial of Laparoscopic Sacrocolpopexy with Laparoscopic Pectopexy (Post Op)-7334||E-Poster Video Presentation|
|5||21-03-2018 to 25-03-2018||RCOG-2018, Singapore||Prospective Randomized Trial of Laparoscopic Sacrocolpopexy with Laparoscopic Pectopexy (Post Op)-7334||Abstract public in British Journal of obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|6||01/04/2018||Haryana Medical Journal (Offical Journal of IMA Haryana State Branch)||10 year Audit of Transobturator Sling Surgery for Stress Urinary Incontinence||Research Article April-2018 Vol.41, Issue No.01 ISSN NO.: 0971-0892|
|7||Jun-17||Official Journal of Indian Medical Association Haryana State||SGLT2 Inhibitors-A Ray of Hope for unmet need in Type-2 DM||Publication|
|8||21-04-2017 to 23-04-2017||ISARCON-2017 Manual of Laparoscopic Endo-suturing||Chapter of Ergonomic in Laparoscopy||Publication by Jaypee Brothers|
|9||21-04-2017 to 23-04-2017||ISARCON-2017 Manual of Laparoscopic Endo-suturing||Chapter of Ipsilateral Suturing Step by Step||Publication by Jaypee Brothers|
|10||11-11-2016 to 13-11-2016||UPASICON-2016, MLN Medical College, Allahabad||Lap. Gynaecological Procedure-Pelvic Floor Surgeries||Video Presentation|
|11||05/10/2016||ABG Hospital, Hathras||Tips & Tricks of Hysteroscopic Myomectomy||Video Presentation|
|12||16-07-2016 to 17-07-2016||Pelvic Surgeries by the legends in Gynaecology by Sunrise Hospital, New Delhi||Pre & post Management of SUI||Video Presentation|
|13||8-07-2016 to 10-07-2016||FABCON-2016, Jaipur||A case of Difficult Myomectomy||Video Presentation|
|14||4th June, 2016||AAGL International Congress, Mumbai||Laparoscopic Encirclage by Hybrid Technique foe pregnant / Non Pregnant Uterus||Video Presentation|
|15||4th June, 2016||AAGL International Congress, Mumbai||Unusual Case of Chronic pelvic Pain which was diagnosed as Right Ovarian Cyst in UV pouch||Video Presentation|
|16||27-05-2016 to 29-05-2016||Meril Academy-Vapi||Relevant Anatomy||Video Presentation|
|17||25/12/2015||Millennium Update 2015, VAPI Obs & Gynae Society, Daman||A Case of Laparoscopic Encirclage by Hybrid Technique||Video Presentation|
|18||07-08-2015 to 09/08-2015||SELSICON-2015||Role of Mini laparoscopy in TLH in Urban Population||Paper Presentation|
|19||20-03/2015 to 22/03/2015||ENDOGYN-2015, Kolkata||Second Prize for free paper titled Role of Mini laparoscopy in TLH in Urban Population||Paper Presentation|
Towards excellence and desire to share and gain knowledge in minimal access surgery is continued. A step forward in order to provide the MAS training to the upcoming surgeons & gynaecologists at national and international levels.
Date of birth: 25th May, 1965
Dr. Professor Akhil Saxena
Address: Saxena Multispeciality Hospital Pvt. Ltd. &
112-113, T.P. Scheme, Delhi Road, Sonepat-131001
Phone No.: +91 9812818811, +91 9416051211