Laparoscopic Hernia with VAAFT & MIPH Training Surgery
Course Objectives :
To cover a broad spectrum of surgical procedures in laparoscopic Hernia Training Surgery
Course Highlights :
- Endoscopic anatomy of the inguinal region
- Principles of laparoscopic hernia repair
- Meshes & Fixation devices
- TEP &TAPP, IPOM repair
- Laparoscopic hiatal repair and fundoplication
- Anatomy and Pathophysiology of Hemorrhoids and Anal fistula.
- Various degrees of Hemorrhoids & treatment options and VAFFT – standard steps.
- Advantages of MIPH/VAFFT compared to conventional surgery.
- Purse string practice on innovative simulation model.
- Live Surgery Demonstration
Course Duration : 2 Days
Course Fees :
Practicing Surgeon: Rs. 30,000/-
Surgical Residents: Rs. 25,000/-